POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Pigment-mapped Bouncing Ball ... (DIVX5.02 AVI, 313KB) : Pigment-mapped Bouncing Ball ... (DIVX5.02 AVI, 313KB) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Pigment-mapped Bouncing Ball ... (DIVX5.02 AVI, 313KB)
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 20 Feb 2003 04:43:29
Message: <3e54a341@news.povray.org>
Hi Folks,

As suggested, I wrote a transformation macro to align a pigment using
three points. Turned out to be very simple, the idea based on the
Point_At_Trans() macro.

It also uses radiosity and the Skylight dome generator by Philippe
Debar. I do need to make a modification of this to write the mesh out as
an include and just read it back in for each frame, rather than
rebuilding it each time :-/

Hope you like this one.

Bye for now,
	Mike Andrews.